In our quest to remain at the cutting edge of digital innovation in the temporary recruitment industry, we’re excited to announce the launch of TempRocket v2.5 — bringing a host of new features designed to improve the user experience across desktop and mobile devices.
Taking on board feedback from you, our users, TempRocket v2.5 includes a number of significant improvements and a bunch of new features, promising better usability for the hirers, agencies and contractors using the platform.
Key features of TempRocket v2.5 include:
– Enhanced membership capabilities
– Improved UI and UX across desktop and mobile devices
– Updates to support ticket functionality, allowing users to submit issues through the support ticket feature
– CCS Accreditation capabilities [read this latest piece from TempRocket Founder Andrew Johnston for his views on the new CCS Framework here]
– Additional Assignment Searching/Filtering capacity
We are constantly evolving and updating the TempRocket platform, embracing feedback from our users to continually improve and introduce new features to the platform.
If you want to find out more about any of the new features and capabilities of the TempRocket v2.5 update, please contact a member of the team.